Product Description of Cash Currency Counter Machine C001 with Fake Note Money Detection
A cash counting machine is a piece of useful and essential equipment widely used by hotels, retail stores, banks, and more. Not only does it save the merchant’s time when counting currency, but it also benefits customers at the same time when there is a big value cash transaction taking place. You don’t want the customer waiting do you – especially to ensure no mistakes are made.
With cash counting machines, mistakes can be avoided easily. Recounting cash does not take much time to ensure no mistakes are made. It still saves more time than counting the cash manually by hand.
Cash Counting Machine C001 also comes with batch mode, half note detection, and batch mode features that can save you time and increase efficiency at the same time. You also get the money detection and fake note feature in this machine that can save you losses in terms of fraud.
- 100% accurate, fast speed multi-currency money counter with UV, MG counterfeits detections
- Automatic start, stop, and clear
- Automatic detection with ultraviolet (UV) and magnetic (MG) while counting
- With batching and adding functions
- High-speed cash counting
- Large LED display screen
- Automatic half-note detection
- Automatic Chained note detection
- Double note detection with IR (Infrared) system
- Color change to red when fake money detected
- Easy maintenance
- Works with most currencies in the world including LKR (Sri Lankan currency)
- Hopper Capacity: 100 old bills or 200 new bills
- Stacker Capacity: 100 old bills or 200 new bills
- Counting Speed: 1000pcs/min
- Power Supply: AC220V±10% 50Hz AC110V±10% 60Hz
- Power Consumption: ≤80W
- Size of Countable Notes: 50×110-90×190 mm
- The thickness of Countable Notes: 0.075-0.15 mm
- Counting Display: 4 digits LED
- Batch Display: 3 digits LED
- Net Weight: 5.25 kg
- Dimension:300x235x200 mm
- Box Size: 375×313×235mm
- The cash counting machine has batching, adding, and self-examination functions, with automatic half-note detection.
Watch Demo Video