Leak Proof & Waterproof Patch Tape
Leak Proof & Waterproof Patch Tape adhesives may resist bonding to plasticized materials, siliconized, greasy, oily, dirty or porous surfaces, waterproof or water-repellent materials.
Certain fabrics such as canvas, nylon, polyester, synthetics, cotton and some other materials may need up to 24 hours to reach maximum hold.
Common Leak Proof & Waterproof Patch Tape Applications:
- Leaky roofs and ceilings
- Damaged gutters and down spouts
- Boats, kayaks, personal watercrafts, canoes, and other outdoor equipment repairs
- Repairs for mobile homes, RVs and campers
- Leaky PVC and plumbing pipes
- Sprinkler system, pool, and spa leaks and repairs
- Patch and seal windows, doors, walls, seams, and vents
- Repair air ducts and HVAC systems
- DIY projects
- And much more.
Leak Proof & Waterproof Patch Tape will work on:
- PVC, Acrylic, Metal, Steel, Copper, Aluminium, Wood, Ceramic, Porcelain, Tile, Glass, Rubber, Fiberglass, Stucco, Plaster, Stone, Cement, Concrete, Dry Wall, EPDM Roofs, Some Plastics, Fabrics, Vinyl and so much more.